We believe proactive preventive care not only improves the quality of your pets life, it will add years to it.
Thats why we have developed Optimum Wellness Plans (they last 1 year but can be renewed), to help make caring for your pet simple and affordable, through every stage of your pets health. You can still opt to pay “as you go” if you prefer, but these wellness plans are a great way to save!
Each plan includes:
* Unlimited FREE office visits and physical exams.
* All core vaccinations (as needed that year).
* Once yearly Early Detection Blood Tests to screen for serious illnesses.
* A FREE Heartworm blood test for dogs, included with Early Detection Blood Tests.
* Once yearly fecal microscope testing for intestinal parasites (Roundworms, Hookworms and Whipworm, Coccidia, Giardia and Tapeworm Eggs).
* Once yearly complimentary nail trim
* Once yearly Urine Testing (for early kidney disease, hormone imbalance, urinary crystals that make bladder stones, bladder infections and more).
Get quality pet care plus even more in return
* 5% discount on prescription and veterinarian exclusive pet foods.
* 5% discount for surgeries, X-rays, other diagnostic tests.
* 5% discount on medications.
* Free exams removes any barriers to going to see the veterinarian.
* Hospitalized cases decreased by 33% due to catching problems early.
* More value for your money.
* A healthier pet that may live years longer due to early diagnosis and treatment.
A recent study of 1421 clinically healthy dogs showed that 43.8% had significant abnormalities on blood screen. The majority were over 7 years old.
A recent study 277 clinically healthy cats found that 65.7% had significant abnormalities on blood screen. The majority were over 9 years old. It climbed to 75% of cats that were 11 years or older.
Affordable payments, monthly payments or save more by pre-paying
July 2016 – June 2017 price list:
Cats: The cost of this plan is $339.00 for cats that DO require vaccines. For cats that DO NOT require vaccines (they are up to date already), the cost of the plan is $311.00
Dogs: The cost of this plan is $393.00 for dogs that DO require vaccines. For dogs that DO NOT require vaccines (they are up to date already), the cost of the plan is $358.00
INCLUSIONS AND EXCLUSIONS:
1. Core vaccinations’ means Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Parvovirus, Parainfluenza (DHLPP) and Rabies for dogs; and Feline Viral Rhinotracheitis, Calicivirus, Panleukopenia (FVRCP) and rabies for cats. Bordetella (kennel cough), Lyme diseaase vaccination for dogs and Feline Leukemia and FIV vaccinations for cats are not included.
2. Only one fecal test per year, as part of your pets wellness visit.
3. Wellness plus bloodwork must be done when your pet is healthy. Diagnostic blood testing for a sick animal is not included.
4. Only one Wellness Plan per year, per patient.
5. The plan does not include first and second puppy/kitten boosters.
6. In the rare event sedation is needed for nail trim, sedation is not included.
7. The plan cannot be combined with any other offers with exception of manfacturer rebates.
8. This plan is not pet insurance, it is a wellness plan.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
The client named below, with whom this agreement is made, has purchased from Mavis Road Animal Clinic (“Provider”) a Wellness Plan (“Plan”) for the pet identified below (“Pet”). The plan consists of discounted veterinary services, as specified below.
1. General. This agreement and the services provided under it are not transferable to another pet, may not be shared between pets, and may only be used for the pet specified on the previous page. Wellness complete is not insurance.
2. Eligibility. Participation in Wellness Complete is open to all pets, regardless of age and medical history. We recommend they be spayed or neutered.
3. Duration and Renewal. This agreement is effective on the start date shown on the previous page for an initial term of 12 months (Plan year).
4. Plan Contents. Only the services listed on the previous page are included. Any services not listed are not included. Any services provided by anyone other than provider, including specialty, emergency or overnight hospital facilities, are not included. Unused services do not carry over the subsequent years, and are considered “lost” unless used within one year of the date of the agreement. Plan contents refresh upon renewal.
5. Service Level. Client agrees that appointment availability remain on a “first come, first serve” basis. Although Provider will make a reasonable effort to accommodate client, the plan does not include a guarantee that client will get his/her first choice of appointment time.
6. Appointment Cancellation. Provider reserves the right to charge a missed appointment fee equal to the amount of Consultation Fee if any scheduled appointment is missed repeatedly or cancelled repeatedly with less than 24 hours prior to the date/time of that appointment.
7. Fees. Fees charged for products and services not included in the plan will be determined in accordance with the O.V.M.A suggested fee schedule in force at the time of those products are sold and those services rendered, and must be paid in full at that time.
8. Payment. Payment must be made in full at the time of receiving the plan.
9. Cancellation. Either Provider or Client may cancel this agreement at any time, but monies may be due to either party upon cancellation. The amount of monies due is calculated by comparing the regular, undiscounted cost of all products and services received by the client, as they are priced on the date of cancellation, with the total fees paid by the client, since the effective date of this agreement or the effective renewal date – whichever is more recent. If this agreement is cancelled having been renewed as described above, then any and all monies paid in previous terms of the agreement shall not be considered when cancelling the fees due. Only monies paid in the current term of the agreement shall be considered.